Ally Bank - 1 month behind on my payment and i go from a customer to a mortal enemy!
I was talked down to and treated like a criminal by someone who probably isent even an American citizen!Why do we stand for this people, we are the ones supporting these under paid brain washed idiotic things that cause so much grief in our lifes when we are going through hard times!
We need to team up and take these little and big people to there knees by our numbers...we are after all the reason they have a job! I should not feel like a low life and a loser because I'm 1 month behind on a payment.
The people of this world need to take control of these companies!After all they are absolutely nothing with out us!!!!10851a7b review #481126
You may also like
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "I had just lost my job, and found some solace in knowing I had a $50 Perk Reward waiting to be cashed out. The day I tried to access my..."
- "Authorize.net enforces TOS unfairly.If you are a big customer then you are able to elude their TOS enforcement team. Authorize.net does not allow internet tobacco sales, right? ..."
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "Ordered flowers and balloons for husband's birthday. They delivered them a day early. What was delivered for the flowers was cheap and sad looking--nothing like the fully upgrade $65 charge..."
- "This is a clip from ABC 27 in Harrisburg, PA where they do an investigative piece on Sundance Vacations. (it's in the second half of the clip). Sundance has sales..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."