Ally Bank lousy service for auto loans
My auto loan with GMAC was sold to Ally Bank.I know understand that the auto loan division of Ally is separate from the other divisions.
There is no chat or email service available through the auto loan division. My only option is to TRY and call the 877 number that is provided on the website. The wait to talk to someone is often times 20 minutes. Then when you talk to someone you have the wrong department so you get transferred and wait again.
All I want to do is to access my account online so I can make a payment. I have been calling for a week, usually in my car going to work or coming home. It is all a waste of time and I am PISSED because I will be assessed a late fee and will have to sit on hold again to complain about the late fee.
Thanks a lot GMAC!This is what we get when you are taken over by the Obama administration.Next time I will buy a Ford from a great American company.11938363 review #224108
You may also like
- "I have been working at Helm for more than 1.5 years. This is a company with ethics and smart working environment which provides you opportunity to work in extreme competitive..."
- "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..."
- "DON'T LET TED FOOL YOU!..."
- "They advertise an mbrp exhaust with the tip included. It comes without one and they suggest removing the system from my truck and returning the system. If they offer something..."
- "I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am. I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm. I ordered the picture as is. Total came to..."
- "Recently, KELO posted a story on their KELOLAND.com website about a donation made by Sammons Financial Group to the Great Plains Zoo. It was a “feel good” story about..."
- "I've ordered from this company before....no problem! I placed $118 order in Oct and still haven't received anything! I've called and called plus left messages...no response...."
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."