OK, Its been lies and nightmares form the beginning but now they're in direct violation of USA laws and my states laws.
I cant begin to list the issues-but BEWARE!They'll connect you to customer service in the Philippines who will lie.
They'll tell you you're able to pay online 24/7 365 days of the year, but everyone you speak with will give you different explanations about "when those payment will be applied to your account" .My loan due date is the 9th. I paid on the 9th but the payment wasnt applied until the 12th-Still it was paid in full for the amount due and owing.They slapped $115.19 late charge on top of the bill added another $100.00 called
"Miscellaneous" which no one can explain or make an accounting for. Prior month also in full on time. Truth IS each of the departments in the USA have different hours, days of operations and closed days as well as time zones.
No One person will say the same info. Contract terms signed for they'll say have been amended. They'll say your payment cut off time is per the nearest office to were you live (I live in HAwaii, so that Texas 3 hour time difference), then you'll be told when the payment isnt as they promised sorry its "central standard time", when they still dont apply the payment, someone else will say, Sorry all payments must be processed before 1pm Eastern Standard Time (thats 7 am MY TIME...before my own banks are open)...so obviously you cant believe anything anyone tells you, and nothing in the written terms of your account statement or your loan contract. They have an "answer for everything" which allows them to break the laws and exceed the usury limits, violate truth in lending regulations.
This can be a very shady company, where you'll experience the full range of games, shams and scams depending on who you deal with in which office.I have no choice but to pull in out side help to help me uphold my consumer rights.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive business practices
- False information
- Lack of consistency
You May Also Like
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "Have you asked yourself, What would happen if the car reserved has mechanical problems? Those fortunate enough to reserve a car mechanically safe and working should be considered lucky. That..."
- "Jerry M. Jewell ruined my basement in Westminster, CO. Jerry was hired to remove the drywall in two bedrooms, a hallway, and bathroom for the purpose of an inspection by..."
- "Most SOE products MAY take 8-12 weeks to complete as stated on their website. SOME products CLEARLY state "NO ETA" - self explanatory. This was my second belt order from..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."