OK, Its been lies and nightmares form the beginning but now they're in direct violation of USA laws and my states laws.
I cant begin to list the issues-but BEWARE!They'll connect you to customer service in the Philippines who will lie.
They'll tell you you're able to pay online 24/7 365 days of the year, but everyone you speak with will give you different explanations about "when those payment will be applied to your account" .My loan due date is the 9th. I paid on the 9th but the payment wasnt applied until the 12th-Still it was paid in full for the amount due and owing.They slapped $115.19 late charge on top of the bill added another $100.00 called
"Miscellaneous" which no one can explain or make an accounting for. Prior month also in full on time. Truth IS each of the departments in the USA have different hours, days of operations and closed days as well as time zones.
No One person will say the same info. Contract terms signed for they'll say have been amended. They'll say your payment cut off time is per the nearest office to were you live (I live in HAwaii, so that Texas 3 hour time difference), then you'll be told when the payment isnt as they promised sorry its "central standard time", when they still dont apply the payment, someone else will say, Sorry all payments must be processed before 1pm Eastern Standard Time (thats 7 am MY TIME...before my own banks are open)...so obviously you cant believe anything anyone tells you, and nothing in the written terms of your account statement or your loan contract. They have an "answer for everything" which allows them to break the laws and exceed the usury limits, violate truth in lending regulations.
This can be a very shady company, where you'll experience the full range of games, shams and scams depending on who you deal with in which office.I have no choice but to pull in out side help to help me uphold my consumer rights.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive business practices
- False information
- Lack of consistency
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "The minute I got off the plane, got picked up in an overstuffed van and taken to a motel for orientation with the other suckers, fed cheap snacks and juice..."
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "Your ginger snaps, are a disgrace to the name, "ginger snap".. You have reduced the product in size, texture, and taste... They are currently so much like a tasteless, cardboard..."