Sorry had to paste the whole story

Hello

Soo lets get into this...I paid this *** company off in March and I know I had a past with them BUT I have a bone to pick with they ***.

I'm trying to fix my credit report in the beginning my CR was looking really good I was proud of myself. Soooo I received a notification in my gmail from the credit report I'm using. I've signed in to see what was updated. It was ALLY they sent a report saying REPOSSESSION in the activity box but the balance was/is 0..

Which I was pissed because they should of reported this awhile ago when I had financial hardship tried to get an extension which they gave me a hard *** time and ended up repoing my car.. (Now that's another story/complaint) Anyyywhooo...

I called Ally and was very upset with them.Of course it's offshore so I was talking to an Indian smh so he told me that oh well this was back in 2012 so we had to report it to the credit im like

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ally Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ally Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Ally Bank to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ally Bank?

Comments