1K views

My auto loan with GMAC was sold to Ally Bank.I know understand that the auto loan division of Ally is separate from the other divisions.

There is no chat or email service available through the auto loan division. My only option is to TRY and call the 877 number that is provided on the website. The wait to talk to someone is often times 20 minutes. Then when you talk to someone you have the wrong department so you get transferred and wait again.

All I want to do is to access my account online so I can make a payment. I have been calling for a week, usually in my car going to work or coming home. It is all a waste of time and I am PISSED because I will be assessed a late fee and will have to sit on hold again to complain about the late fee.

Thanks a lot GMAC!This is what we get when you are taken over by the Obama administration.Next time I will buy a Ford from a great American company.

Review about: Ally Bank Loan.

Had an Experience with Ally Bank?

Comments

LOL OH WELL DEAL WITH IT!!

Keep politics out of banking. You can't blame everything on obama and remember.........

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION; BUT, NOT THEIR OWN FACTS.

Love Ally

Richardson, Texas, United States #587786

"Thanks a lot GMAC!This is what we get when you are taken over by the Obama administration."........Well I suggest you look into who actually owns Ally Bank before castigating the Democrats or Obama.

This is how the conservative, capitalistic auto industry CEO's repay Obama for saving them. By sticking it to YOU. Same thing is happening in the healthcare industry.

Many pharmaceutical and insurance companies are creating cleaver policy loopholes to trick the elderly and everyone else out of every penny they can.Then they spin more anti-Obama talking points for the uneducated and ignorant to believe and repeat.

to Don't blame the Obama Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #618952

You are right on . thanks for letting it the truth be told!

Richardson, Texas, United States #587784

This is how the conservative, capitalistic auto industry CEO's repay Obama for saving them.By sticking to YOU.

Same problems as above.Log in is fine the first time.

As soon as I try to do anything(pay, set up auto pay), website goes into a time warp..then, just shuts down. Says page cannot be displayed. Log out and try to log back in, webpage wont even pull up!! This has apparently been going on for a while, puzzles me that they cannot get this corrected.

First time I called, was told that I had to have safari for it to work. I am using a company computer that had internet explorer and was not able to download safari. Used daughters Macbook the next day that has safari and was able to make payment. Came back this month and downloaded safari to company computer and tried, didnt work.

Called in and was told that Safari is not supported!!!

WTH, nothing seems to be supported.Worst company I have ever dealt with!!

to ally***ks Napa, California, United States #594858

Boy do I agree with you!!I seem to have better luck with my home computer than at my office.

I have written 2 letters and if I try to pay the bill per phone, they want to charge me $15.00. No Way!! Their web site SUCKS!

And I have told them just in those words!

#521909

great service and experience from ALLY.Just have to know the amount of my note and the due date and"VOILA",!!!!!!On to the next payment.

SSDD SAME SH*T DIFFERENT DAY

WEBSITE DOWN, CAN'T MAKE MY CAR PAYMENT

Same situation, same pissed off customer being raped by Ally!