Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Ally auto is so irresponsible.I paid off my vehicle after 6 years, a month and half ago but i didn't receive my title.

I called them and they said they already sent it and to wait for few days. I waited for a week but didn't get the title. My vehicle was purchased in louisiana and i moved to maryland. They said now I have to go to louisiana to get the duplicate title and there's no way around it.

This is so ridiculous. They didn't even mail the original title with a tracking number which is soooo irresponsible. it would only have cost them few more dollars to do that but instead make the customer pay for all the hassle to get a duplicate title which was primarily there responsibility. i will never deal with this bank anymore and i suggest you don't too.

its a very thrifty bank.

Can't spend few dollars for a certified mail for such a important document which the customer has paid $25000 for.they are ***, petty bank.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ally bank auto loan from Ally Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25000 and wants Ally Bank to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ally Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ally Bank?

Comments

I had a similar experience and their response has been appalling! I feel extremely frustrated and can't think of what I should do next