Wilmington, California

Excessive wear and tear charge for $400.00 on my returned leased car.I had an insurance for excessive wear and tear through these scammers!

Asked for photos and details, and they were not even available. Called the scammers. They told me that they will dispute the charge if I can provide a copy of the work order on repairs done in car accident. Faxed copies three times.

Yes, faxed copies. Apparently, these scammers do not use emails since they can always claim that they never received the fax! Last time I checked they have the copy, and all is good.

Unfortunately, two weeks passed, and I received a threatening letter that my case will be transferred over to collection agent if I do not pay the bill.WTF?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ally bank auto loan from Ally Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Ally Bank to "remove absurd charges".

The most disappointing in user's experience was handeling of our account. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ally Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ally Bank?

Comments

Upland, California, United States #1275331

We would like to talk to you about your Ally Bank lease.

Lawrence Shea, lshea@lawrenceshea.com