I have paid off my vehicle more than 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for the title.After several conversations with employees who follow a script instead of trying to understand what your issue is, I was able to speak to someone in authority.

Still got the usual apologies that I hadn't received it in the 3-5 business days from the time they mailed it. I was supposed to sell the car yet can't. After several attempts to find out who they sent it with I was finally told the Us Post Office. I am appalled that something as important as a title would not be sent through a courier.

Billions of dollars and too cheap to use a courier for something so important.

Guess it really says how much they care about those who put money in their pockets.Will not use or encourage anyone else to use Ally's services.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of auto title. Ally Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned auto title in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ally Bank.

Had an Experience with Ally Bank?

Comments