If you make payments more than the monthly amount, the excess will not get posted to principle. They will just add months paid. This is to their advantage. When I questioned their customer service about this practice, I am now getting past due amounts with threats to credit bureaus. I am already 4 months ahead in payments. Incredible!

I am getting daily robo calls asking for delinquent payments to be paid. They have not mailed me a monthly statement which will be due in less than 12 days.

Their practices are predatory to say the least. Only hope is that the banking oversight of the govenment will investigate and stop this company from continuing this evil.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of ally bank auto loan. Ally Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ally bank auto loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ally Bank.

Had an Experience with Ally Bank?

Comments